Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hello, October!

Whee, I made it through September! Now to pay off credit card bills from multiple fiascoes this past summer. I can't believe it's October already. Then comes Halloween (on a school night, of all things, this year!) with greaaaaaaat seasonal sales (it ushers it my faaaaaaavoritest time of the year!! for shoppping!!) but I should definitely tighten the belt QUITE a bit more this year.

And now for scenes from the photo shoot: (Man, I'm still working on pics from JUST June!! Little by little ...)


Close-up, and you guessed it - it was kinda hot in England this summer. I love how he's such a white chubster. :)


Smile!! Haha, those lips and that hairdo that day just crack me up.


I never noticed him smiling too terribly much - except when his mom was around, and then later, when his big sister Cora would play with him! Dunno why he looks so worried here. Maybe he's afraid I'm gonna drop him what with my other hand holding the camera here.


"Have you any Grey Poupon for my afternoon tea, madam?"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment