Monday, October 02, 2006

This is what I did tonight.

I went out with Jen for dinner (CPK! Seriously, if you like meat, and onions, please try their new amazing Milan Neapolitan pizza. It. is. worth. it.) and then back to CHOC to meet her daughter Sophia!!!


So cute and So little and So sweet. Fun fun fun. Baby skin is the best.


She's so teeny!


This preemie diaper is like, the size of a NAPKIN. A beverage napkin. Not a banquet napkin.




Haha, she has the longest toes of any baby that I've ever seen.

Congrats, Jen and Mark!

And also, just for fun, because I am a mondo fan of this little person - meet Alex! Sophia's older brother, he'll be 2 in December. He has got the BEST laugh.


I adore this little love chunk. Too bad he like never smiles until AFTER the camera flash goes off in his face.


Also, no worries, he has TOTALLY gotten a haircut since these pictures were taken. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment