Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hello to myself.

After years of subtle and overt suggestive therapy by friends, acquaintances, and countrymen, I finally caved and started this blog - a black hole of internet time.

Hillary inspires me because she posts pictures.

This is the first year I've seriously considered bloggerating myself - thank you, Euro 2006.

But now I will have to divide my time between posting here and at my wonderful scrimp'er-pinch'er-super-save'er site with the fellow Targeteers. Hm, I think the world is big enough for both.

And maybe I WILL throw in some of the cute things kids say, since I hear it every day.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hah. It's not like all summer I was inundated with requests to join my dinner table.

    Table for one is merely just what I mostly said all summer when I was dining out, which is the best way to visit my way around Europe, I think.

    Come on in and join the squallor! (I mean squalling. :))

    ReplyDelete