Saturday, September 30, 2006

Speaking of other cute, little, cuddly creatures -

HERE IS FREAKING COUSIN WILLIAM!! And I like goofy pictures of goofy people, so sue me. :)



He like, didnt have a name for the first two months of his life or something. The fam kept asking when they were going to officially name him. Buuuuuuut they finally settled on something.

A quiet moment in his stroller. Yes, the paci is utterly indispensable.


Now panning out to see the fulllllllllllllll old-man-with-striped-pants-pulled-up-to-the-armpits effect that he tends to sport.

I like to call him Big Willie. Mr. Victor (Willie's brother) prefers Little Willie. I'm not sure that at this point it makes much of a difference.

He was a big reason why I wanted to go to Europe this past summer - I wanted to meet him!! He so totally will not even remember me, though, unless I happen to go every summer or unless he sees pictures or something. Then again, I never even met Victor until he was 15!

2 comments:

  1. Your cousin is really really cute. I like his face in the first pictures. The pants look a little big for him on the last picture though. And why id it that you didn't meet your cousin til he was 15??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you! Even though I have absolutely nothing to do with his ostensible cuteness factor. That's his parents' responsiblity.

    Also, those pants are not too big. If anything, they are small and just stretched reaaaaaaaaally tight. Like sagging facial skin post-facelift.

    And I never met Big Willie's brother till he was 15 (he's 19 now) because he lived overseas, and I never went, and then they moved to England, and I never went some more, but then he came over for another American cousin's wedding.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete