Sunday, April 29, 2007

Freaking technology.

Hello, friends!

So last time, I said I was going to do the dang dumb New Zealand pictures, right??

And I TOTALLY was.

And then seriously, like, all the power cut out. The computer just went ppffffffffffffffffffffffff-BZZZT *dead*.

It freaked me the heck out. Because it sounded like a power outage except ALL THE LIGHTS WERE STILL ON.

CREEPY!

It took about 20+ minutes of puttering and checking and second-guessing to finally figure out how to reset the fuses because apparently SEVEN of them blew. Like, the computer - dead. TV and VCR - dead.

But the lights were on!!

And it was semi-raining, so I honestly didn't have a hohum clue what was going on in this lil goldurn haunted house.

Now I'm back on my weekly visit him and will internet till I pass out.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment