Sunday, April 22, 2007

Is this thing hard to read??

What can I say. Those of you who don't know me well, listen to ye olde imminent public service announcement:

I TOTALLY work in spurts.

Thus said, I have a brief survey for all've'y'all.

I've noticed that the print is just a little small on this dang screen.

So please comment!!

Is this easier to read ...

or is this easier to read?

Can I change the size/pt. on this cotton-pickin' thing.

Ooh, it appears that I can. Is this helpful?

Would this be even better? Excessive, maybe? Yes? No?

I feel like a monster.

And yes, a wee bit hyper. But I really do wanna know, for all those lovely personages who bother to come and while away some hours/minutes/nanoseconds.

Hit me up.

3 comments:

  1. Work in spurts, eh? Well, you're back so I'll be back to read. :)

    ps Andrew says "hi auntie mimi! ha! ha! ha!" (the mimi laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyper? Perhaps... but that's the Mimi we all know and love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, gosh, you two ... thank you EVER so much for responding but you didn't even answer the question!!!!

    For my own sake, I will assume others have about as difficult a time reading as I do and I will set the default font much more biggerer.

    And I will also cackle - yes, that's right, CACKLE!! - right back in dear sweet lil Dandu-fandu's "Jo-WOH" dimples whilst vigorously jabbing at his little chunky chicken legs!!!

    He is such a cutie pie. Too bad I didn't get to see him today.

    and DARRYL!!

    Ok, I'll stay hyper for you.

    And to think I consider myself CALMER than when I was in high school/college!!

    ReplyDelete