Sunday, April 29, 2007

Where! is! my brain!!

Hmm. I missed two pics from yesterday, earlier.

AND I DECIDED THAT I HAD TO POST THEM BECAUSE THEY SHOW PICTURES OF EVEN MORE TARGETING GOODNESS!! *whimper*
















Here is the couch. With Nancypants on it!! More window panels in the back. And you can see the corner of yet ANOTHER Targeted (Global Bazaar!!!) ottoman. (This was from 2006, though, hee. Wait. Possibly even 2005??? What!! I've been Targeting for so long I can't even keep the years straight anymore!) The book is Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic, though. Hee. That one came from the outdoor antique market. Lovely!! I went this morning, as well.

And those white shelves, with all the scrapbooking paraphernalia? Target.

The scrapbooks on the bottom shelf are TOTALLY from Target.

As are the pink and green notecard storage folders, and the 2 pink photo storage boxes, all on top!!!! And the other ribbon box! And the Snapware containers!! They are all small and in the way corner so you may not even be able to really see them. Still. IT'S FROM TARGET!

TRALALALALA!

I am turning into such a materialistic fiendish PIG!!!!!

However, that corner up in the right is now dominated (DOMINATED, I say!) by a the giant massive dresser/chest/drawers/workstation that I bought.

Thank my lovely young neighbor for helping me haul it upstairs. Good thing Shabby Chic stuff works with dings in the wood and extraneous scratches and scuffed up paint because I am SURE we scraped that thing along SEVERAL railings dragging it upstairs.















I think this is a nice picture which shows a little more of the living room ... and more obsessive Targetation!!!

1. Pineapple glasses - totally Target. 2006.
2. Pink straws - from this year's Valentine's clearance!
3. Brown paisley Isaaz Mizrahi tray. Some random endcap find, I'm sure.
4. Brown storage ottoman - I remember this was 50% off! And some woman stopped me in the store and asked if there were any more because that is EXACTLY what she was looking for for her son! Sorry, lady, better luck next time. :/ I know they had them this year, though. :)
5. Glade Scented Oil Candle! Ok, they had them at Target, but I actually got this one at Goodwill. Because I support good causes.

And finally.

I ADMIT IT! My t-shirt and shorts are from Target, too, come to think of it. Hahaha!

Anyhoo. What all this shows me? Is seriously. I am way compulsive. And compulsively detail-oriented. Like, who cares? I don't think anyone cares quite as much as I do. And that's OK.

Because this blog is by me! About me! It's my world. I just let you guys come visit sometimes. :P

1 comment: