Saturday, May 12, 2007

A couple more tea-time pics!

Vintage Tea Leaf, part 5,439,017 (or so)




This is what happens when you snap a photo while others are totally unprepared. I have no idea why the picture is so darn yellow/orange. It's the camera or lack of flash, I think.

How cute are YOU??? They ordered a beautiful luncheon for two served on a pretty tray. I love how completely full and covered over the table is. P.S., that is totally my flowery flowered flower pitcher of lovely Casablanca (read: bergamot) iced green tea to the right, over there. I remembered later that I forgot to ask for it in a take-away cup. Rats!

Viva la tea cozy!
We foisted this wedding cake-ish gigantic monstrosity on both Andrea and Wendy. I find it quite charming, if faintly reminiscent of Miss Haversham. OK, so it also looks like a turban.

Don't let it topple!!!


Strike a pose - work it!! I was TRYING to tell her to jut those hips out a bit more ... but maybe she was distracted by the veil of lace that kept falling over her face.

Such a good sport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment