Friday, May 04, 2007

Neer Zeerand Insplanation

OK, so sometimes making fun of a Chinese accent is ostensibly *quite* amusing.

Translation: New Zealand Inspiration!

I just have to promote a plucky young couple's bloggeradoo:

Thems is nice folks!

Miss Cheri-berry has diligently and entertainingly put up some great pics of lovely gorgeous stupendous New Zealand. Such fun! I look at those pics and feel like the world is not overwhelmingly huge and distant anymore.

I see pics of that gorgeous place and remember to myself that I was THERE!!

And it was fun and I survived!

And I still have tons to post from last summer.

But I have lots to post from New Zealand also, so I suppose I'm not at a total and complete loss for blogging my little heart out.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment