Saturday, February 16, 2008

CHEATERPANTS.

I have soooo many posts I am working on but I wanted to throw this one up really quickly.

I found a myspace blog with this link: How many countries can you name in 5 minutes?

Here was my first brain dead result:

66

AND THEN I DECIDED TO CHEAT!! And I turned it into a typing test:

122
Haha, funny.
This site justsayhi.com has a bunch of funny stuff on it that I'm going to go check out now.
But as I was reading over the list of countries I'd forgotten the first time, so I could type them in THE NEW window ... I found myself fascinated by these countries that I'd never even heard of. I mean, I figure Africa probably has the most number of countries on one continent ... so I just looked up countries I didn't know on wiki.
And now, it's official - I have already been to the two smallest countries in Europe: The Vatican City, and Monaco.
And the third? A teeny little encapsulated San Marino.
San Marino. San Marino??? We have a city down here called San Marino!
Anyway, I think it would be cool to go visit it and say I've been to the THREE smallest countries in Europe.
I love finding a randomzoid place on the map and just up and going there.
Kind of like I did with Lithuania. Whoa, that was crazy. I'll post about that eventually.
But honestly, my visit to Lithuania is one of my prouder accomplishments and one of the neatest things I think I've ever done. And it also spawned the absolute most deathly terrifying experience I've ever had - just about as close as I've ever come to feeling like I was GONNA DIE.
And I don't think I'm usually dramatic like that.
Okay, off to poke around and "justsayhi" AND ACTUALLY CLEAN SOME MORE. I washed dishes and cleared the sink this morning. :) And organized the piles that had sprouted in front of the stove and in the corner by the counter.
I have so much to doooooooooooooooooooooo ................

No comments:

Post a Comment