Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hey look!

I can clutter up my blog, tooooooooooooooo.

23

JustSayHi - Science Quiz

I missed 4 out of 26!!

How is that a C. :'(

YES!!! REDEMPTION!

And then:

306 WATTS Body Battery Calculator - Find Out How Much Electricity Your Body is Producing - Your Body is Producing 306 Watts!
This is 22% MORE wattage than the average person

* You could light up 3 light bulbs
* You could power 77 iPods
* You could power 2 Xbox 360s
* 3 of you would be needed to keep a refrigerator running















And imbeciles. I can't neglect the mentally derelict on this one.

Oh wait! Let's also add STUPID-@$$ DRIVERS, cuz they suck and I must be a MAGNET for them.

Honestly, sincerely, and quite literally, I do indeed hope they die.

Something's wrong with me, on that one, I think. Probably lots is wrong with me. But still.

Is it really that bad to wish for a speedy end to a completely useless, self-absorbed, dangerous megalomaniac in control of a several-ton weapon??

I don't think so.

:(

Whee, *angst*







I would enjoy eating those squids, though.


83%LUSH

But I'm not, I'm totally not, I'm just smart :(.

63%

Well, shit, what the hell does that even mean.

45% Geek

41%

Gross!!!!! wut da hayle

38%


136,182 People

And Debussy died on my birthday.

67%
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment