Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fewds

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fewd

Seeing that particular spelling always reminds me of this page: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Hahaha!! Lex was the first one to show me that site. Is IS rawthur amusing, grossly exaggerate syntax and vernacular notwithstanding.

This is going to be a random update post. I have several other more "interesting" posts in the works, drafted, but I feel like tweaking those first before hurriedly slapdashedly throwing them on the internet.

1. I go to Chipotle about once a week. On Fridays, the majority of the 2nd grade teachers go there for lunch. When I first discovered it, there was a span of time (several months) where I was there about 2-3 times a week, ADDITIONALLY. Crazy. Obsessive, that's me. I do like it a lot. So they have this Valentine's "Buy-a-$10-gift-card-and-get-a-free-burrito" deal, and I shared about it with the other teachers. We'll go back next week and see how it works. I've gotten 2 gift cards already. I know of other people who are doing it more times. Good for them. (I also just found a list of offers from wikipedia! IF they have a leap year special,


No comments:

Post a Comment