Monday, December 17, 2007

Long overdue.

I hate went I get stuck in these like, ruts of fatigue. Does it run in the family or something?? I seem to remember my mom going through these bouts when I was a kid.

Anyhoo, it's MONDAY! And I MADE IT! And TOMORROW!! I'm being observed in my regrettably messy classroom by my new principal. Oy. At least I got the lesson plan typed out and sent to her this afternoon.

But seriously, sometimes after work - or after a busy weekend, I wander around in this hazy, funky, miasma of intolerable unproductivity.

Is this normal?? I have no idea. I am starting to think that I just don't really get a lot of things DONE.

However, that might be remedied if I "relaxed" and "took a break" a lot less than I maybe do now.

Hee.

But that's totally so much the fun of being a grown-up, single, adult. Down time.

I had soooooooooooo much that I wanted to post starting from last WEEKEND and then this past WEEK just about did me in and bowled me over ... so I'll parcel this out piecemeal-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment