Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tacky Christmas Yards ... (d0t) com

OK, so my homepage is Yahoo. I like it, I love yahoo mail, and it has the news articles, which I read compulsively every day.

Today they had a featured article on the excesses of Christmas decorating. Considering the eyesore junk that I see being electrified and promulgated in modern American commercial and retail corporations ... ick. Tres ugly.

So I read the article and apparently SOMEONE is SO OFFENDED she started a site/blog about it ... hilarious.

I took a look at Tacky Christmas Yards and just about blew a gasket. So, stinkin', funny.

Have a look, and here are my top 3 favorites:

1. Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Angels and their heavenly urine


Violations: None. Just funny.
Anonymous said...
lolol....soo funny!...looks like tapeworms dangling out of angels...



2. Thursday, December 20, 2007
Mr & Mrs C - chillin in the yard


Santa and friends appear to be passed out cold? A little too much egg nog?
(Fallen Figurines/Drive-by Shooting Victims Violation)


3. Thursday, December 20, 2007
Hunting Season


Submitted by Ed
Two of Santa's Reindeer, shot and hung from a tree, blood oozing.
Anonymous said...
so thats how Rudolph got a red nose

Anonymous said...
Okay, horrible, but hilarious.

Hurrah!!! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment