Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hm, so I guess I haven't posted since Christmas!! Has it actually been that long? Dang. And I only have one week left of vay-cay. *waaaah*

Happy New Year, everyone. Hope you all make it out alive.



I wonder when this lil card will get annoying??? I may replace it with another eventually.

Sis and her bf have a "Come Celebrate New Year's Eve Dressed Like Your Favorite Washed-Up Celebrity" Party and

1) I'm working on a beehive
2) The black hair CERTAINLY is long enough
3) Yes, I DO indeed have scruffy scuffed up pink ballet slippers
4) I may need to borrow eyeliner for the cat eyes!!!
5) I can't decide between a dress or the hinky denim cutoffs
6) Unfortunately, no authentic tattoos, but maybe that eyeliner can do double duty.

Y'all guessed who I'll be, right??? I DOUBT I will permit ANY photographs of this incriminating evidence. But maybe. If the new year finds me in an appeased and mollified mood.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment