Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Well, darn it. The first post of the new year!

I was all set to post about how nice and quiet this new year was ... I love quiet in the mornings. Especially since I live on a fairly busy street, around the corner from the fire station, so I hear NOISE.

Not noise like the other guy I met who lives 1 block from the freeway exit ... because he regularly hears car crashing in the street out front from idiots jamming off the freeway. Yikes. I met him when I knocked on his door to inform him about the white hoopty out in front his place with the entire back in smashed up to smithereens, the trunk crunched into the back windshield like 3 feet in the air, ripped open with the woofers showing! I saw it when I passed on the street and GASPEd because it was THAT BAD and I wish I'd thought of getting a picture. Heh.

And NOW the dumb neighbor has music on (not super loud, but maybe I'm sensitive!!!) and I can hear it and it BROKE THE SILENCE AND KNOCKED OFF THE PEACE.

And a fire engine just blitzed by briefly with like, 2 or 3 wails.

Ugh. Real life.

But the streets are dead and that is absolutely lovely.

Shut up, neighbor. I'm sick of hearing the stupid electric guitar licks. Maybe they're playing Guitar Hero??? I never thought of that.

But it's called headphones dude.

Rock on ... silently, please.

Um, not to be totally un-PC here or anything, but how do deaf people rock out??? Just wondering. :)

Happy 2008!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment