Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stuff!!!

Oh, interesting. I found an eBay listing for the purple set of Rachel Ashwell Treasures shams I got at the thrift store a few weeks back.

This listing has a pair for $24.99, or $36.99 Buy It Now, and $11 shipping. Hmm. But those are new.

I got mine 3 for $2.95 + tax! Hooray. I guess the pattern is called Regent Park (Floral). Good to know.

Target has had crazy clearance lately. Way more stuff at several of the Targets than I even expected, and for 75% off ! Yowza. I feel like I "should" get out to more Targets and "get stuff," but I honestly don't NEED anything and DON'T! HAVE! ROOM! Pooh.

These were pretty, though.


I also got a couple of these for the table, to go with my as-yet-unused penguin plates (will try to get a pic of those soon).


I also have a red bell topiary tree! It was a bit sway-backed and leaning when I found it in a go-backs cart at Guest Services, and the bottom tin pot kinda broke loose when I tried to bend it back. It is so cute, though, and it jingles! I would be perfect happy taking the pot off so it looks like the blue trees.

I haven't posted a pic of the Christmas trees this year, but I do love tree trios.

Walking to the Post Office again today to claim my packages and then go for some Subway!!!! I'm a freak.

A freak who's gonna clean like a maniac today, I SWEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment